This side quest can only be completed after the events in the Tomb of King Raithwall and aboard the Shiva Light Cruiser Airship. Return to the Skycity of Bhujerba using a Teleport Stone at an orange Save Crystal.
The quest involves searching for 14 bottles of Bhujerban Madhu liquor which are scattered throughout the city. There is one bottle in each area of Bhujerban and one buyer in each area as well, but you can actually sell any of the 14 bottles to any of the 14 buyers, even if they have already purchased a bottle.
The locations are listed below:
The Bhujerba Aerodrome:
- The bottle is located on a stack of luggage in the corner of the hall.
- The buyer is a Bhujerban sitting on the railing talking to another Bhujerban and an Imperial Soldier.
-The bottle is located in a cabinet close to the sales counter
-The buyer is the shop clerk (the one who looks like a little old woman) standing right next to the counter and right next to the cabinet
- The bottle is up on the second floor in the corner of the room
- The buyer is the female Bhujerban on the main floor talking to the man sitting in the chair
- The bottle is on the second floor on a table next to a ton of other assorted bottles
- The buyer is the Bhujerban Guru standing right next to the table on the second floor
- The bottle is in the southernmost section of the area sitting beside a man who is kneeling down talking to a young boy
- The buyer is a man leaning up against the wall on the opposite side of Mait’s Magick shop
- The bottle is on a crate on the east side of the zone next to the Moogle
- The buyer is a Bhujerban lady on the opposite side of the Khus Skygrounds leaning up against the steps
- The bottle is located on a crate to the right side of the entrance to Bashketi’s Gambit shop
- The buyer is just south of the Gambit shop, a Bangaa Lhusu Miner talking to a Moogle up on the ledge
- The bottle is directly to the left of the shop counter on a crate beside the stairs
- The buyer is a Moogle Shop Clerk on the red carpet near the entrance to the shop
- The bottle is in a bookshelf on the second floor of the shop
- The buyer is a pale Seeq Shop Clerk on the second floor as well
- The bottle is on the railing behind the blue Seeq sitting near the entrance to the area
- The buyer is a female Bhujerban staring out into the sky on the north side of the terrace
- The bottle is down on the railing of the fountain near the entrance to the Lhusu Mines
- The buyer is up near the Seeq item vendor
- The bottle is in the southernmost section of Cloudborne Row sitting on a crate
- The buyer is a Cloudborne Patron standing just outside the Cloudborne
- The bottle is sitting on the large round table in the center of the room
- The buyer is a red Seeq sitting in by himself across from the bar
The Staras Residence:
- The bottle is on a crate to the right of the entrance right as you walk in
- The buyer is Niray, an NPC in the Staras Residence, but she won’t purchase it from you until after you have completed Hunt 38: Antlion Infestation. If you have not completed that Hunt, and it is very unlikely that you have as this side quest can be completed well before you are ready to take on the Antlion, you should sell the bottle to any of the other buyers listed above. They will still buy the Bhujerban Madhu for 1,000 gil again, even if you have already sold a bottle to them.