Guardian Forces


Alexander
Alexander attack cinematic
Alexander attack cinematic

Alexander is a useful Guardian Force for providing brute force damage. Alexander has a very useful move (Revive) and its Elemental Junction abilities are quite useful.

Attack Name: Holy Judgement

Attack Effect: Holy-based attack

How to obtain Alexander: Alexander is drawn from Edea during the last battle at the end of Disc 2 within Galbadia Garden. Click on the link to go to that section of the strategy guide.

Drawing Alexander from Edea in Galbadia Garden

List of Abilities:

Abilitiy AP Effect
Spr-J * Junctions magic to character’s Spirit stat.
Elem-Atk-J 160AP Junctions magic to character’s Elemental Attack. However, only magic with elemental attributes can be junctioned.
Elem-Defx2 * Character is able to junction 2 types of magic to Elemental Defense. Even if you junction a GF with both Elem-Defx2 and Elem-Def-J, it does not change the number of junctionable magic from 2.
Elem-Defx4 180AP Character is able to junction 4 types of magic to Elemental Defense. Even if you junction a GF with both Elem-Defx4 and Elem-Defx2, it does not change the number of junctionable magic from 4.
Abilityx3 * Sets 3 Party and/or Character Abilites to a character.
Magic * Enables the use of Magic in battle.
GF * Enables the use of GF in battle.
Draw * Enables the use of Draw in battle.
Item * Enables the use of Item in battle.
Revive 200AP Enables the use of Revive in battle. Revive restores one party member from KO.
Spr+20% 60AP Increase Spirit by 20%. Set each as a separate ability for a cumulative effect (Setting +20% and +40% makes Spirit +60%).
Spr+40% 120AP Increase Spirit by 40%. Set each as a separate ability for a cumulative effect (Setting +20% and +40% makes Spirit +60%).
Med Data 200AP HP recovered by use of recovery items doubles during battle.
SumMag+10% 40AP Increases GF’s attack damage by 10%. Learn multiple abilities for a cumulative effect.
SumMag+20% 70AP Increases GF’s attack damage by 20%. Learn multiple abilities for a cumulative effect.
SumMag+30% 140AP Increases GF’s attack damage by 30%. Learn multiple abilities for a cumulative effect.
GFHP+10% 40AP Increases GF’s HP by 10%. Learn multiple abilities for a cumulative effect.
GFHP+20% 70AP Increases GF’s HP by 20%. Learn multiple abilities for a cumulative effect.
GFHP+30% 140AP Increases GF’s HP by 30%. Learn multiple abilities for a cumulative effect.
Boost 10AP Increases damage during GF’s attack. When you press Select after GF is summoned, an icon and numbers appear. The number shows the damage value at 75%. Press Square repeatedly to increase it to 250%. But pressing Square while “X" is displayed returns the damage value to 75%.
High Mag-RF 60AP Refine high-level Magic from mid-level Magic.
- 5 Firas refine into 1 Firaga
- 5 Thundaras refine into 1 Thundaga
- 5 Blizzaras refine into 1 Blizzaga
- 5 Curas refine into 1 Curaga
- 10 Aeros refine into 1 Tornado
- 10 Doubles refine into 1 Triple
Med LV Up 120AP Refine high-level medicines from low-level medicines.
- 3 Potions refine into 1 Potion+
- 3 Potions+ refine into 1 Hi-Potion
- 3 Hi-Potions refine into 1 Hi-Potion+
- 3 Hi-Potions+ refine into 1 X-Potion
- 3 X-Potions refine into 1 Mega-Potion
- 50 Phoenix Downs refine into 1 Mega Phoenix

* Ability is already learned when Alexander joins you as a Guardian Forces.